Real estate and property law since 2003
Competitive and Convenient
Origin Title & Escrow:
- Performs thorough title search work
- Clears title issues when possible
- Creates accurate documents
- Sends title commitments within three business days in most cases
Loan Closing Locations
- Purchase settlements can be performed in our office or yours
- Residential refinances can be handled after-hours and remotely — at the borrower’s home or office — anywhere in the Metro Atlanta area
For New Lenders:
John Bennett will provide free training to new mortgage consultants. He will explain exactly how a closing works, explain the forms involved, and make sure you’re ready when your client looks to you for reliable closing information.
Escrow Estimate Chart
Use the table below to estimate the number of months to collect in escrow for the specific county. This includes a 2-month cushion. Counties may change their due dates at any time. This chart assumes there is no negative prepaid interest.
MONTH OF CLOSING
The Origin Title & Escrow Team
CLOSING ATTORNEY JOHN BENNETT AND HIS TEAM UNDERSTAND THE CONCERNS AND THE INTERESTS OF EVERY PARTY AT THE CLOSING TABLE.
Origin Title: Approved Attorney
These are a few of the more than 45 lenders who have approved Origin Title for residential loan closings on their behalf.
Download the Origin Title Lender Approved List
Origin Title ~ Body of Work
Since 2003, John C. Bennett has performed thousands of closings.