Real estate and property law since 2003
Knowledgeable and Experienced
Origin Title & Escrow:
- We travel to the borrower’s home for the signing to make it as convenient as possible for the borrower.
- If someone asks what a “Net Principal Limit” is at the closing table, we can answer that question — and more.
- Selecting “Reverse Mortgage” on our online GFE calculator provides accurate title fees, intangible tax and recording fee amounts.
- As a borrower, you can shop and choose your closing attorney. Simply compare our fees to your GFE and see if we can lower your costs.
- As a loan officer, you want to make sure the attorney knows how reverse mortgages work so your borrower is not confused at the closing table.
Reverse Mortgage loan officers and borrowers are looking for the same thing — a closing attorney who knows how the reverse mortgage works, can clear title issues, and knows the closing documents and requirements for a reverse mortgage closing.
The Origin Title & Escrow Team
CLOSING ATTORNEY JOHN BENNETT AND HIS TEAM UNDERSTAND THE CONCERNS AND THE INTERESTS OF EVERY PARTY AT THE CLOSING TABLE.
Origin Title: Approved Attorney
These are a few of the more than 40 lenders who have approved Origin Title for residential loan closings on their behalf.
Download the Origin Title Lender Approved List
Origin Title ~ Body of Work
Since 2003, John C. Bennett has performed thousands of closings.