Real estate and property law since 2003
Title Insurance protects your investment.
- Owner’s Title Insurance isn’t just another fee added onto the pile of fees and taxes on your Closing Disclosure.
- Owner’s title insurance steps in if anyone makes a claim on the property you own.
- Lender’s title insurance is a requirement to get a home loan, but owner’s title insurance is optional.
- Owner’s title insurance protects you from claims by previous owners, relatives of previous owners, liens, forgeries – or anyone else claiming an interest in the property.
What could happen?
Meet Rod, a stick figure who’s buying a house and learn about title insurance with him.
Loan Closing Locations
- Purchase settlements can be performed in our office or yours
- Residential refinances can be handled after-hours and remotely — at the borrower’s home or office — anywhere in the Metro Atlanta area
The Origin Title & Escrow Team
CLOSING ATTORNEY JOHN BENNETT AND HIS TEAM UNDERSTAND THE CONCERNS AND THE INTERESTS OF EVERY PARTY AT THE CLOSING TABLE.
Origin Title: Approved Attorney
These are a few of the more than 30 lenders who have approved Origin Title for residential loan closings on their behalf.